Wednesday, September 18, 2013

PRO-FRIENDS’ commitment to improving family lives

Earlier this year, the real estate development company Property Company Of Friends, Inc. along with ABS-CBN’s ANC launched a magazine show called Open House. The aim of the show is to provide helpful tips and information about acquiring and buying a property. The process of buying a home is a phase in life that believe it or not a lot of people sort of dread. That is because buying a home is deemed as a very complicated process that involves a lot of time, effort and of course a lot of money. The financial part of it is probably the most dreaded aspect of the process because it of the decision making skills that it entails. Financial planning is very important when buying a house whether you are paying your home purchase in full or taking it on a bank of HDMF loan. One has to make sure that the house that he purchased is within his financial limits to avoid missed payments and possible repossession later on. I personally has put off the idea of buying my own house for the longest time and just became contented living on a rented apartment where I do not have to worry about my home getting repossessed should I miss out on my monthly payments (well there’s the worry of getting kicked out but I think it is much better compared to having your property taken away from you after you have already put so much money into it). Then I realized that my fears are coming from the fact that I do not know much about the process of home buying and home ownership. That was my state of mind until I came across the show Open House on ANC that I watched on Profriend’s YouTube Channel .
 
Like what I have said, the show’s aim is to promote awareness and provide information to buyers who have little or no knowledge about the subject of buying a home. The show is hosted by veteran news anchor Jing Castaῆeda along with one of the most eligible bachelors in town; chef, entrepreneur, owner of Express Hair Studio and host of other notable magazine shows Chase Tinio. Given the reputation of the hosts, the show is sure to be a guaranteed hit among magazine show followers especially those who are looking to get more knowledgeable about how to properly choose a property just like me.  

As expected, the show did not disappoint. It was well-researched, the information they provided on the show are all very practical and relevant. The most interesting part of this magazine show is the weekly on show tripping showcasing Profriends current property development projects. Since I have seen all the episodes on YouTube, I pretty much have an idea about what project I will be interested in when I schedule an actual tripping with my Profriends agent. It feels good that a company like Profriends is not just all about profit and property sales but is also committed in enriching the lives of people through informative shows such as Open house on ANC.

No comments:

Post a Comment