Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What’s In My Mobile?


Most people, especially famous ones, are usually asked this type of question. They are asked about what’s inside their closets, bags, etc. Well, I’m no famous person but I think it would be fun to post about what’s inside my mobile phone. Here are the apps installed on my smartphone:

Chrome App – I find the pre-installed browser to be very slow.






Facebook App – Need I say why??





Twitter App – Again, need I say why??





Youtube App – Watching videos on the browser isn’t exactly fun.





Voxer App – It’s like a walkie-talkie app wherein you record messages for your friends. It’s like voice mail. This is good for keeping in touch with family or friends who are abroad.





Skype App – Chat and everything else wonderful about chat.





Tumblr App – I have a Tumblr blog so I want to easily update it with this app.





Pinterest App – Who doesn’t love Pinterest??





9Gag App – A nice way to kill time while on the toilet.




Beautylish App – I like this website. It has plenty of great beauty articles, videos, and forums.




Instagram App – Because I’m a hipster wannabe. LOL.





Aviary App – This is my favorite photo editing app. It’s easy to use and the results are always nice.





 
























No comments:

Post a Comment