Monday, October 7, 2013

Profriends is pushing the BPO industry forward

Having worked in the BPO industry myself for the past 10 years, I can literally say that the industry has grown on me or in me whichever is the case. I would say that I have come to love the graveyard shifts, the sleepless nights, the irate customers from halfway around the world and the chain coffee drinking complemented by the chain cigarette smoking along with the early morning after shift drinking sessions that lasts till the “wee hours” of the afternoon. That is right everything here is done in reverse. I think I was made for this kind of life.

My brain, my thought patterns, my circadian rhythm, the way I dress, the way I talk and the way everything is for me. I am all decked out and caparisoned for the BPO industry. That is why I got so psyched when I found out that the real estate and property development company where I got my not too humble and not too ostentatious abode from, The Property Company of Friends, Inc. or Profriends as probably a lot of people know got itself involved in pushing the BPO forward to even greater heights. I love and support institutions and corporations that are down with what BPO companies are doing. I commend both Profriends and PLDT for bringing together their expertise in putting up the first I.T Park in the province of Cavite called the Suntech iPark.

The Suntech iPark is what I have said earlier, the only I.T Park in the province of Cavite covering about 25 hectares of property intended to house call centers, BPO companies and I.T companies. The park is just 25 minutes away from the airport making it an ideal location for international call center and BPO companies to set up shop. The Suntech iPark is bound to be the main springboard of the BPO industry in the Southern Tagalog area, providing employment opportunities not only for the residents of Profriends’ subdivision developments but also from those outlying areas. The park offers BPO companies state-of-the-art facilities and communications infrastructure. It is indeed a total I.T park that will support the needs of the investors to achieve their business goals. Every building is geared to house thousands of highly skilled BPO employees on an around the clock operations. The support that companies need will be provided by the Suntech iPark through high end, state-of-the-art voice and data transmission technologies.

This is where the Philippine Long Distance telephone Company comes in. The Philippine telecommunication giant has inked an agreement with the Property Company of Friends, Inc. to oversee the procurement, setting up, maintenance and day-to-day operation of all telecommunication equipment and infrastructures in the I.T Park. Included in the signed agreement is PLDT’s assurance to supply the I.T Park with the Next Generation Network or NGN technology for short. This is to guarantee faster and reliable broadband services inside the facility (from the way it sounds, it seems like NGN is a technology designed to deliver high speed and powerful internet. This partnership is so perfect that it appears like it is a marriage made in bugged-out heaven. Definitely awesome.  You can go on a virtual trip at http://www.youtube.com/user/profriendsweb

No comments:

Post a Comment