Friday, August 16, 2013

First-Rate Profriends experience


As a kid growing up in a small family home located inside a picturesque gated community, my dream has always been to have a space that I can proudly call as my own. My thoughts as to how my house is going to look like, the community ambiance and environment are all clearly etched into my mind. My personal standards in terms of housing is loosely based on what I have seen growing up; quite community, middle to upper class neighbors and overall suburban type of lifestyle. That early childhood experience rendered me very picky when the time came that I had to choose the place where I am going to start building my own family. I want my own kids to have the same beautiful and pleasant community experience that I had growing up. 

I intentionally took my journey towards home ownership a little bit on the slow side to give myself ample time to think things through given the huge and vast ocean of options lain out in front of me. Luckily though, when it came down to making choices, I was fortunate enough to have the ability to commission help from my then girlfriend who was bound to be my wife in the not-so-distant future.

After working together in the BPO industry for quite a while (around 8 years) we finally arrived at a decision to get into the process of buying our own house. We both agreed that it is the right thing to do to make our rent money work for us that instead of paying rent for something that is not going to be ours in the long term, we might as well put it into a property that we know eventually is going to be a property under our name. 

We were obviously first timers in the field of home buying so we resorted to the internet for information resources just like what other people in this day and age would do in that situation. I mean where else can we go to first but to the almighty Google right? Anyway the first results that we got were a goulash of listings showing the contact information of local property developers. There was this one property developer that particularly piqued our curiosity; Profriends was quite an interesting name for a property development company. We got it off http://www.youtube.com/user/profriendsweb  which is the company YouTube channel. We browsed around and clicked on the uploaded videos until we got to see everything they have there. The videos are all very informative. They provide tips and how-tos’ when it comes to the process of purchasing your first home. After going through all of the information that we could get our hand on about Profriends, we still opted to check out other developers that focuses around the Cavite area just so we could make our comparisons. However, after sifting through the plethora of local developers on the web, we ended up booking for a free tripping with Profriends simply because were so impressed with the way they presented their information online and even during the actual process of going to the location and the way the agent responded to our questions, it was a pleasant experience all the way. To make the story short as they usually say, we are now proud owners of an Oakwood model and enjoying every bit of it.   



No comments:

Post a Comment