Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lazada Philippines: Pay Upon Delivery


While it is true that online shopping has a lot of advantages to offer, it also has its risks. As a shopper, I am well aware of this. That is why I practice utmost care when I choose my online shopping sites. In fact, there are very few that I trust. One of which is LazadaPH.

One of my favorites

Lazada Philippines is not my only online shopping site of choice, but it is definitely one of my favorites. There are a lot of things I love about it—its long list of product inventory, prompt and courteous customer assistance representatives, and flexible payment terms. With that, it is not surprising that it has already gained the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall in spite of the fact that it is just celebrating its first anniversary in the country.

For this particular review, I would like to focus on the payment terms offered by the site. And my personal favorite here is the cash on delivery payment method.

Cash on Delivery
 
As its name suggests, this payment method allows me to pay for the items I ordered once they are delivered to me. There is no need for downpayment or any form of advanced fees. The company puts its trust in me and still send my package even if it has no guarantee.

So in essence, this payment method does not only provide leeway and convenience to shoppers. It is also an attestation to how much the site values and trusts its customers.  This, for me, is a good encouragement for shoppers to continue to patronize it.

Allows me to make urgent purchases

Another good thing about this payment method from Lazada Philippines is that it allows me to make urgent purchases. In other online shopping sites, I cannot buy an item if I do not have enough cash or credits at hand. But that is not the case with this site.

Here, I can buy certain items and pay for them the next day or so upon delivery. Hence, there are no more missed opportunities. When I need to buy something, I can buy it right away. This is especially helpful when the item that I need to buy is limited or expiring real soon.

Allows me to save

And since I do not need to pay at the same time I placed an order, this method also allows me to save up. This is especially true when I want to make a big buy and the payday is actually the following day. I can just place an order, get my money the next day, and pay for the package thereon.


Other payment options

Lastly, aside from cash on delivery, Lazada Philippines also offers payment via credit/debit card option. Although I do not have a credit card, my sister who has one says that this is also a convenient payment option.

More than that, it is highly commendable that the site opted to partner with two of the biggest and trusted names when it comes to credit cards—VISA and MasterCard. This assures online shoppers that their accounts and credits are in safe hands.




for more related post:

1 comment:

  1. Pay upon delivery... such a convenient awesome thing

    ReplyDelete