Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Addressing Shopping Needs By Completely Relying on Lazada


I am a true blue introvert that’s why I hate going out of the house and being around people. That is why I am truly grateful to whoever it is that invented the internet because I am able to do, at least on some level, most of the things that “normal” people do like shopping.

I Don't Like People!

Shopping is one activity that I used to dread completely, hence, I used to buy in bulk to make sure that I don’t have to go out often but still I hate going to the mall, lining up and making unnecessary chit-chats with the sales personnel. Saying then that I hate to go out and shop would be the understatement of the century. I guess even if I were not anti-social I would not love the idea of shopping because I am quite impatient and have low tolerance for crowds and noise.

Fortunately, thanks to modern technology I now have the option to shop online, in the comforts of my own private space. However, I am aware of the fact that finding the most credible and reliable shopping site is not easy as it seems considering that there are a lot of websites who are just in it to make money without even taking into consideration the kind of service being delivered - or if there is any service at all! But for some reason I think the universe is aligning to make my life a little more comfortable especially after I discovered Lazada Online Store and tried out their online store service.


First time online shoppers or those who have bad experience purchasing items online may have reservations and would probably think that what I am saying is just my personal “feelings” but to prove that LazadaPH is truly one of the most if not the most credible and reliable Philippines' Online Shopping Mall!

Here are my objective reasons to back up my claim:

Delivery first, payment second

Like most of online shopping sites, Lazada accepts credit cards but what sets it apart from the rest is that it has free delivery option to most areas in the Philippines, meaning you get to see the item first even before paying. I don’t know about you but that is the best security guarantee for me! It saves me from anxiety that I experienced from other shopping sites especially from the fear of the unknown (whether I will actually get the item I purchased after paying for it).

Option to return unsatisfactory products

If actually seeing what you purchased is not enough of a guarantee for you then maybe having the option to return damaged or unsatisfactory items within 7-days is enough to calm you down and make you feel safe and sound again. Through this policy you can be sure that this site is not just after making business but also ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining clients.

When the online shopping site you are patronizing cares about how you feel and how to make you happy during and at the end of every purchasing process, then it is the ultimate proof that the online site can truly be relied upon no matter what.





Lazada Philippines TVC



 

No comments:

Post a Comment