Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lazada reads customers well and does it right with Cash on Delivery

There is definitely no holding Lazada back. If you’re planning on it, I would gladly bet against you. Not because I don’t trust you but just plainly because Lazada has shown massive improvement in the past couple of months and is still continuously showing great progress as each day goes by. I would think that by now Filipinos have heard of it but if ever they haven’t, it’s just about time for online buyers to consider it as one of his top options. No matter how greatly you appeal, it’s unlikely that you’ll find grounds for a good excuse to make up for one not to try out online shopping. 

Safety is always one of the top priorities of a person when getting into a business that involves finances. And who can blame them? No matter how good the quality of the product may seem, if at the end of the day the customer doesn’t get his money’s worth then everything else becomes less of a priority. If a normal blogger like me is aware of this, what more LazadaPH, an internationally owned website owned by online moguls, the Samwer brothers of Rocket Internet. One of their simplest but strongest strategies yet is coming up with flexible modes of payment to accommodate wider range of customers. For instance, you can take their cash on delivery as one of the best ways to secure a customer’s trust. If you don’t like testing the water for the first time but you have no choice because everyone else around you is just as coward as your or even worse, then cash on delivery simply referre to is by far your best option yet. This process allows the customer to have peace of mind. Why? It is simply because no initial payment is required prior to the delivery taking place. The customer gains control over when and where their transaction will take place making the customer comfortable with the terms. Warranties are also a great way of finalizing offers to clients and customers. If the customer can be assured of free assistance for at least a year, they’ll surely consider buying more. But to give out warranties up to two that usually require additional payment to extend for free is just insane. If you add good quality service that are both fast paced and practical, then you have hit a home run. 

                But overall, it’s always the process of payment that makes or breaks a deal for me. If I can’t feel safe about surrendering my money at first glance then I highly doubt that I’d go further than the homepage in terms of exploring my options. I like online shopping sites not just because it’s a lot more convenient but also because there are additional services or promos when the items I like are offered in my favorite websites. Shopping can be terribly stressful but the bonuses are always the one that push me to try my luck. If all else fails, I can always get a refund anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment