Monday, April 22, 2013

Lazada PH: An unexpected newsletter

                    
                    I have been looking for a new set of eyebrow kit for quite some time now.

                Okay, don’t stop reading. This isn’t going to be about some girl who’s so superficial that she can’t stop ranting about how imperfect she thinks she is. I just want to talk about a good deal I got from Lazada Online Store by accident. I have been tripping over this amazing MAC brow liner. The only places I know they sell MAC are in Eastwood and Rockwell. I’m not a mall person but I know the basics about which malls to visit when it comes to the stuff I need. Since I have been so swamped in work with the upcoming first ever board meeting I get to attend, I have been skipping out on getting my make-up kit straightened up and updated. My roommate used my email to create another account in Lazada before around the time it was hosting a variety of sales that reached up to 90% but was on a first come first serve basis. I don’t know if she intended to sign me up on Lazada’s newsletters but nevertheless, I definitely benefitted from the so-called accident. While I was going through my Viber messages, a notification that came from Lazada PH caught my attention. They were going to hold a 20% OFF promo strictly on that day alone (April 21, 2013) for two hours only. The catch was you had to be a MasterCard holder to be able to avail the promo. Luckily I just got mine renewed and delivered so I had one just in time for the intense sale rush. I checked out of utter curiosity and had no intentions of buying anything in particular. While I was scanning through the pages, I remembered how badly I wanted a new set of make up for my eyebrows so I checked out the vanity section. I like nice brands not for bragging rights but for credibility as well. I have very sensitive skin and the last thing I want is to need even more color on my face just to cover up the blemishes caused by the very thing I used to lessen it. I saw that they had a Sephora line which definitely lit my eyes up. When I was a kid, I would constantly hear about sephora.com and how celebrities especially the ones I read about in magazines buy the majority of their make up from them. I never considered buying from them though since they sold theirs in dollars making it a lot harder for me to receive it. I would have to pay for additional delivery fees and as far as I was concerned, overseas deliveries were expensive. So when I found out that there’s finally a local website I can purchase sephora goodies from, I was extremely happy. It’s a bit pricy but a lot cheaper compared to other brands I normally buy from. The best part about it was it came with a bunch of other stuff like a zipper pouch, tweezers, eyebrow gel, brush etc. I bought it is way cheaper than it normally sells for because of the 20% sale. 

                It’s amazing how unexpected the internet can get and how it can be so personal yet so general. I got it two days after and since my purchase was above their minimum rate for a delivery free of charge, it made the purchase a lot more worth the buy. 



Lazada Philippines TVC
 

1 comment:

  1. Does www.goods.ph provides the same payment method as lazada?

    ReplyDelete