Thursday, April 18, 2013

Why Buy A Flat Iron


Thanks to countless shampoo commercials, many Filipinas seek long straight hair to be “beautiful”. Re-bonded hair became a trend and flat irons sold like pancakes. But apart from straightening locks, flat irons can also be used to curl hair. Yes, you read that right; CURL hair.

How? Through the use of a slim iron with rounded edges, it can be used to create curly or wavy hairstyles. Here is a nice guide on how to do it.

So why bother buying a curling hair tool when you can use a flat iron instead? Two functions for the price of one! Less expenditure for you and less space for your storage! I bought one from Vidal Sassoon. I use it for curling my hair. Actually, I curl more than straightening ever since I bought it. I am very happy with it!

Although mine is not round-edged, it still does its job well. The saleslady demonstrated it to me. Even my cousin borrows it from me. She likes it, too. Why go to the salon when you can do it yourself, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hongsenese always pursue the professional design and services to meet every customer demand for fashion professionals, and ultimately the core value-“leading fashion, wholesale hair straighteners

    ReplyDelete