Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Handheld Water Spray Cooling Fan


Summer is supposed to be fun but with this intense heat, I’m not sure I can say that it’s fun anymore. I stay indoors often but there are times when I really have to travel out somewhere. I bring a folding fan along with me but it just doesn’t do much justice in the intense heat. It can be tiring after a while, too.
I feel ya cute doggie


 
So I stumbled on this video about a handheld mist spray and I’m thinking of buying one. It’s battery-powered so I won’t have to tire my wrists/arms anymore. Plus, the mist feature can help cool me down a bit…maybe? Anyone tried it? Can you share your thoughts? Think I should buy one? I think it’s cheap but I don’t want to waste money if it’s no good. I am also wondering about the water spray. Is it just a light spritz on the face? Or will it drown you?? (Okay, maybe not “drown” LOL). Again, just holler all your thoughts at the comments section below. I’ll be waiting for your replies! J

1 comment:

  1. Your business may need industrial cooling fans to make it more prosperous. If you have an indoor riding ring that is full of stale air in the spring and summer, your riding students will not want to ride indoors.Cooling fans

    ReplyDelete