Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lazada: Ease of Use and Superb User Experience


Whenever I am looking for an online retailer, I have a lot of things that I usually look into first before making my purchase. First and foremost, I want to make sure that they are a reliable and credible online seller so I first look through the reviews and comments of other people who have already made a purchase. Secondly, I want to make sure that buying from them is easy and simple; I shop online to save me from spending too much time and avoiding the stress so it would be pointless if their payment methods and deliver options are too complicated. Lastly, I look through their wares to know if they sell a lot of good items. Having an assorted list of products and alternatives means that you want to give your customers options and that is a plus in my book. I found all of these at Lazada and I cannot find a fault with my shopping experience from them.
Security and Safety

The first thing that struck me when I visited the Lazada Philippines website was that it was different from all the other online retailers that I have been used to. This isn't just a simple Facebook page or Multiply account; this was a dedicated website with a dedicated backend for customers. This also looks nothing like those scam websites that look outdated and unkempt. Truth be told, my immediate thought was that it looks different, but it certainly has that Amazon feel to it. You can even make your own account where you log-in from! I'm not an entirely techie guy so I know nothing about online security; however, based on other people that can be trusted with this topic, it would seem that their website also uses the latest in online security. There are also multiple modes of payment and they allow you to choose among those that you trust.

Ease of Use

Now, when it comes to the user interface of the Lazada Philippines website, I could say that it really is simple to use. It is intuitive enough so that you can easily get around the website while looking for items. You own user account is also a great addition since I can simply view all of the items in my shopping cart there without having to navigate back to tons of other pages. Check out is also simple enough; with a single click and all of the orders will be processed. Payment is rather straightforward as well. Simply choose among the available options and follow the easy to understand instructions and that's it.


Tons of Items
They also have a lot of items in their stock. They have almost anything and everything that you can find in a mall which really lives up to their name as the Philippines' Online Shopping Mall. Navigating through the Lazada Philippines website will give you a good idea on the type of items that they sell and what things you can buy from them. The smartphone you're eyeing is not living up to expectations? Then they have other options for that as well. Who knows? You just might find something even better.




Lazada Online Shopping Mall TVC

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the added perks like return policy, warranties, Lazada promise, and great promos!

    ReplyDelete