Sunday, April 21, 2013

Relying Heavily on Lazada for My Online Purchases


I love to shop online, but I am not your common online shopper who simply purchases anything without regard to how the entire buying purchase process was conducted. I am particularly concerned about all the purchases I make online simply because I do not personally know the people I am actually dealing with. This is the reason why online shopping was difficult for me at first since it was not easy for me to trust a website which would handle my shopping affairs.
Fortunately, a friend recommended that I shop at Lazada PH. Immediately after my first transaction I already knew that I found the shopping site that cares about my concerns and makes me feel at ease. You might wonder why I believe that Lazada Philippines has a high reliability rating among its consumers; well there are several factors.

I'm Your Regular Skeptic...

I guess the primary thing that I love about their service is how they provide various payment options for their clients. I am personally not fond of keying in my credit card number and personal information as I am paranoid about identity theft and the likes (watching too many police stories do not help) and I am not comfortable paying first and waiting for the item I purchased. Yes, I admit it, I am not a very trusting person but you cannot blame me considering that I have had experiences wherein I already paid for my order and waited for the delivery which never came. So I'm extremely cautious and wary especially if the online shop appears to be too concerned on how they will get their payment and not very particular about the details on how they are going to make sure the item/s actually reach me. This is not a problem with Lazada Philippines, dubbed as the Philippines' Online Shopping Mall, since they have cash-on-delivery option which I like very much. It makes me less worried and more assured that I will be able to get hold of the product/s I've ordered.

This might not be a big deal for some people but it is for me, considering that any company who is willing to give their clients a transparent and reliable transaction process always gets a plus in my book.
No Minimum Purchase Required

Another thing is that I can buy whatever I want without a set minimum purchase requirement. I don’t know about you but I have experienced buying things I don’t really need just to make sure I will reach the purchasing requirement. It is a relief that this is no longer an issue with Lazada Online Shop as I can buy whatever item I want even if it is inexpensive and it gets delivered at my doorstep without any extra fees!

Most importantly, I truly rely on this site because I can readily return any defective items without much hassle within a span of 7 days. Is this not a great way to ensure that us buyers are getting quality products?

Online shops abound especially at this day and age; however, finding one that you can absolutely and completely rely on only means one thing: shopping at Lazada Philippines.






Watch Lazada Commercial



1 comment:

  1. Of course, transparency or truth is always a win! I trust Lazada, too.

    ReplyDelete