Monday, May 13, 2013

I’m A Happy MyPhone User

A898 Duo


Two months ago, I bought the A898 Duo mobile phone from MyPhone. I was supposed to buy a Lenovo P700i but when I was ready to buy, the store was out of stocks. I was disheartened but my good friend suggested me the MyPhone A898.







At first, he suggested me the MyPhone A848i but I read some comments online that it quickly runs out of battery juice. I don’t want that. This is why I was planning to buy the Lenovo phone in the first place… because of the great battery life. So he recommended me the A898 which had a much better battery life.

It was my first time in trying out MyPhone. And I could just resell it afterwards if I wasn’t happy with it then wait for the Lenovo P700i. But alas! I fell inlove with it. I’m not brandish when it comes to mobile phones or any other tech. I just want brands/products that perform well. J So it’s a happy ending story for me and my MyPhone purchase. I highly recommend you buy the A898 if you are still planning or thinking about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment