Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Online Shopping Payment Made Easy by Lazada Philippines


I must admit I love to shop but I have never and I mean never paid using credit card, in fact I don’t even own one. Don’t get me wrong I have good financial standing with my bank but it is really a personal choice not to rely on paying through credit card for the simple reason that I detest debt! Yes, you heard it right—debt! A lot of people keep on using their plastics without even considering that they are slowly but surely burying themselves to debt. This is the reason why I initially didn’t want to shop online because I know that I would be forced to pay using credit card but when my friend told me that Lazada Philippines was different I was curious.
Lo and behold it was true! I never expected that an online store can truly provide more than one payment option for its customers. But after I did a background check on Lazada Philippines I learned that it was under Rocket Internet which is a huge deal since this company is the fastest growing and one of the most accomplished online venture builders in the planet! In fact I just learned that there are more than a hundred companies that owe their successes to Rocket Internet so when I learned this I knew right away that the online shop dubbed as the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall (Lazada) is as legit as you can get.

Cash on Delivery

Like I mentioned I am credit card-averse and I was really thrilled to know that Lazada Philippines would allow me to pay in cash! Not only does it give me the option to pay in cash, I get to see the product first before I actually pay for it. Lazada’s cash on delivery scheme is not only very convenient for financially conscious people like me but it also provides a sense of security since the customers will never fall victims to scams and other trickery that is a bit common among illegitimate online stores. Imagine that, you get to inspect the product you ordered and you get to keep it first before you shed you hard-earned money.
Credit Card

Nevertheless, Lazada is not single-track business, it aims to please the entire market so for those people who still prefer paying using credit card, like some of my friends, they can still do so. The good thing about this is that, Lazada set up a system that will provide protection to every online credit transaction which means less risk when it comes to hacking and identity theft.

Over the Counter

But then again if paying over the counter is your thing, then you can go right ahead and pay through popular establishments like 7-Eleven and SM Business Centers, among others. You can also pay through your favorite bank if this is what makes you most comfortable.

As you can see, Lazada is only interested in keeping us happy and by ensuring that a wider market could avail of their amazing services.




No comments:

Post a Comment