Tuesday, November 5, 2013

No-Fuss Payment Options Only at Lazada Philippines


A lot of my friends are into online shopping for years because they are true to the blue shopaholics and whenever there is a chance to buy something wherever (or however it may be), they are in. They have tried coaxing me to try it many years back but it doesn’t really appeal to me because I don’t feel comfortable buying stuff that I do not physically see, not to mention paying for it before I even have it in my hands (and so I thought). But two years ago I had been converted after finally giving in to my friends’ appeal to try Lazada Philippines.

I am grateful to have finally overcome my reservations with online stores because the benefits are outstanding. I am a busy person and I hardly have time for my family let alone to shop and now with me being able to make my purchases at the Philippines’ online shopping mall is such a relief since I can literally order clothes, accessories, and even gadgets at the wee hours in the morning in my pajamas!
Frankly, I would have tried online shopping sooner if only I had known that there is a shopping site that would actually give me choices when it comes to the manner of payment and not get stuck to just paying through credit card. Fortunately, Lazada Philippines is truly bent on satisfying its customers that we finally had the freedom to choose how we want to pay for our purchases.

No-Sweat and No-Risk

My personal favorite is cash-on-delivery (COD). As I have mentioned, it made me queasy just thinking about having to pay using my credit card without the actual product in my hands yet. Call me paranoid but I cannot go to sleep peacefully knowing that the item I bought may or may not come. This anxiety is eliminated because of Lazada Philippines’ COD scheme, not to mention I get to pay in cash which is great!

Think about it there is basically no-sweat because there is hardly any risk. It’s like ordering in advance to your favorite mall but instead of driving to the store and picking it up on a scheduled day, you get to have the item you ordered delivered right at your doorstep. With this you can hold and inspect the product even before paying for it. Not to mention you get to completely eliminate the chance of security-risk which is possible when you pay through credit card.

No-Fear

Nevertheless if it is more convenient for you to pay through credit card you can still do so but you don’t have to fear since Lazada has a highly advanced protection in its system to ensure that all credit card transactions are secured.

No-Hassle
 
Lazada also offers over the counter payment schemes so that if you happen to frequently visit several popular establishments you can directly pay over the counter. The site has partnered with leading local banks, 7-Eleven stores, SM Business Centers, Pawnshops, and even remittance centers to ensure that there will be at least one near your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment