Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lazada Philippines Review: Soaring High in the Online Shopping Industry


I may have been one of the pioneers in online shopping because as far as I know ever since it has started my friends and I were already trying it out (we are shopaholics and we couldn’t control ourselves). But I have to admit it wasn’t that much fun in the beginning because the service was so poor and we even had our share of being scammed. I personally wanted to stop (if I can just control this habit of buying) because it was getting annoying but then I tried Lazada Philippines and I was hooked big time!

After I have made my first few transactions with Lazada and got the chance to experience what online shopping is really all about I hardly shop in the mall anymore. Moreover I think it is also obvious that I have never tried other online stores after that. I mean why would I ditch the Philippines’ online shopping mall for second rate online stores, right?

High in Credibility and Integrity

Like I mentioned, I have been scammed before so you could say I am much more cautious of the online shop and try to get to know it first before I deal with them. And I was so impressed when I learned that Lazada Philippines also exists in neighboring Asian countries like Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. My first thought then was I don’t think this site will even try to scam people from different parts of the globe and I became certain when I learned that the mother company of Lazada is Rocket Internet, a very successful international online venture builder. I don’t think that such an outstanding company will ruin its reputation and stake its name by creating a mediocre online store. So you could say, Rocket Internet is my assurance that Lazada is legit and will deliver as promised; I don’t think other online stores have the same backing.
High Number of Choices

Another amazing thing about Lazada Philippines that I have not found anywhere else is their wide array of products. I cannot believe that they have so much stuff! There is something for everybody – toys, clothes, appliance, hardware, accessories, gadgets; name it and they will most likely have it! The other online shops that I have visited don’t even have half of what Lazada carries.

I was already ecstatic with the number of items they sell that I never thought that I could be any happier but I was pleasantly surprised that I was wrong because Lazada also has different payment options apart from merely asking its customers to pay using credit card. The best option for me is that I can pay in cash! Imagine stress-free shopping because of their cash on delivery option – you get to receive the item you ordered before you pay for it, that is like having the mall visit your house so that you will never be inconvenienced.

High Level of Customer Service

Lazada is also bent on providing the best service to its customers by providing regular discounts and events to keep everybody happy. They also have a 14-day return policy so if ever I am not satisfied with my purchase, I can simply fill-up a form and send the item back and they will readily process my return. That is topnotch customer service for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment