Sunday, November 3, 2013

E-Commerce Stepping It Up a Notch, Thanks to Lazada Philippines!


Local e-commerce I believe is booming nowadays since there are numerous online shopping sites that are being created one after the other. However, based on my experience there is a big difference as to how these shops are conducting their business today that Lazada Philippines has already established its presence in the country, unlike before when only a few sites were active.
Just like any other girl, I love to shop and it is such a welcome relief that I can finally satisfy my craving for new products by simply logging on to the internet whenever I want. But then again I am picky when it comes to the places I shop since I know that there are only a few places where you can purchase high quality products at good prices. This is the reason why finding Lazada seems like a gem for me especially since it is pushing the competition to be better if they want to even survive in the same league as the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall.

There are a number of factors why I believe that Lazada is truly the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall of all time; my reasons for saying so include the following:

Better product selection

If you are not a frequent online shopper and you are more of the “browsing-only” type, you might think that all shopping websites offer the same array of products. If you are not going to look closely enough you might think that it is the case but in reality, they are not. I thought the same thing myself but when I really started looking for the things that I needed and started purchasing products from other people with varied interests and needs, I have realized that only Lazada Philippines can truly meet the demands of the public; from all walks of life, age, gender, interests, lifestyle and background.

Obligation-Free Option

Another thing that Lazada is making waves on is their efficient cash-on-delivery option. Personally, I am not a fan of credit cards because I am allergic to debt and I believe that most people do not realize the reality that paying using credit card is debt because you need to pay it back… with interest! Moreover you need to pay for penalty fee each time you miss payment, if that is not debt, I don’t know what is. Anyway, this is one of the things I love about Lazada,  it forces me to avoid debt because I get to pay in cash. What’s more is that I am able to order comfortably without anxiety or worries since I don’t have to shed off money even before I see the product I have ordered. With the cash on delivery option I can see the item first even before paying.

 Easy Navigation

Okay, so even if you are just a “browser” and not exactly a customer of shopping sites you will be able to tell how easy and navigation-friendly Lazada website is compared to other online shops. Products are efficiently categorized for anyone to find what they are looking for quickly and all the items have clear and good photograph, description and prices to make it easier for buyers to find the best deals.








No comments:

Post a Comment