Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lazada Philippines: Hitting New Grounds as an Online Shopping Leader

I am very particular about everything, the people I work with, the things I use, and especially to the businesses I deal with. I love to shop but ever since I opened my own restaurant business I no longer have the time to buy new things for my children or new items for myself. Some of my friends suggested that I try online shopping because it addresses my needs exactly. The problem; however, is that I am not comfortable with the thought of buying from a business that I know nothing about or an online store that I have no idea on how it was operated. All these changed after I learned about Lazada Philippines.
It was really a funny story on how I got started with Lazada; one my best friends was already annoyed since I keep on complaining of not being able to find the time to shop. Since she knows that I needed to be convinced first before I try out Lazada Philippines, she brought me information about this online store that completely blew me over.

Great Backing

Since I am a business owner myself, I know for a fact how important it is to know the people behind the venture because it will (almost) completely tell you about how that venture would likely operate or how soon it would likely end. If it has a good backing then you can be sure that it will be able to fulfill its promise of amazing service. But if the venture is backed up by a newbie then there is a great risk that it will be shaky.

Do you know that Lazada, the Philippines' Online Shopping Mall, was created by Rocket Internet which is arguably the best online business venture builder in the planet? I do; and I was completely surprised that an online store in the country was created by such a reputable company. I may not know everything but I am certain that an amazing company like Rocket Internet will not stake its reputation and credibility for a mediocre venture. So there is almost a zero chance that Lazada will not excel as an online store.
Amazing Service

Given that Lazada Philippines was created by a very established company it is not surprising that it provides amazing service but then it actually surpasses my expectations (and this is a big deal since I am not easily pleased). For one, Lazada adjusts to the needs of the customer and provides options to make them feel comfortable – options in terms of the kind and number of items they carry, the kind of service and even the manner of payment. 

I particularly love that they let me pay in cash and that they deliver the product first even before I need to pay. I am not comfortable paying using a credit card because of the many scams that were reported in the news but Lazada does not pressure since it has cash on delivery option that will definitely put the competition to shame in terms of quality service.

No comments:

Post a Comment