Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Beautiful Movies Homes


Have you thought sometimes about the amazing interiors or homes in movies? I have! I would be distracted and take a closer look by pausing the movie.

Ryan Gosling’s bachelor pad in Crazy, Stupid, Love was just wow! No wonder he could take home almost any girl.


Silver Linings Playbook got to me but Jennifer Lawrence’s cute dance studio home got me more. I like to dance (by myself haha) but if I was really into it (and talented lol), then I think I’d aim to build/have such a home!


27 Dresses is my fave rom-com movie! I always watch it when I’m bored or depressed. Katherine Heigl’s bachelorette pad is awesomely cute!


How about you? Have you thought about what movie home or living space you’d like to have, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment