Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My New Want: Steam Gourmet


Infomercials are either a blessing or a curse. It makes you want things. Plus, not all products are really effective. I stumbled upon the Home Shopping Network again after channel surfing for a while. Now, I want a Steam Gourmet. It’s another expense but I am willing to have it if it entails easier cooking.



I tried searching for reviews and this is the only one I got so far: Steam Gourmet Review For Skinny Guys Who Want To Gain Muscle Without The Fat

Pros: Easy cooking, easy cleanup, steaming is healthier than boiling/frying, literally just add water to cook, comes in 3 stackable containers for multiple cooking

Cons: 400 watts, a little pricey, Nn safety feature (for dum-dum moments lol)

I’m torn! But I want it! Maybe I should ask someone to gift one to me? Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment